tears? He can give you joy:)))

There were tears in her eyes…almost flowing but she was trying to stop it…then and there I knew she NEEDED the prayer I was offering her…I feel that SHE couldn’t believe it in her eyes that someone wanted to pray for her…that she was that important to God…she wanted the gift of everlasting life with God but she was very shy or maybe OVERWHELMED with Joy and cry in her heart that she just didn’t want to say anything…she probably didn’t know where to start…

I was hesitant at first because of the people around…”I AM NOT ASHAMED” isn’t Stancy?”…it was as if a voice was telling me…”you have to find a way to tell her that Jesus loves her and want to bless her”…You experienced the joy of being with Jesus…Don’t let them miss the party of being Saved from the Wages of Sin which is death from relationship with God…

She hasn’t declared it yet but I know she will…Pray for her…Maybe you are like her filled with problems and you need prayer…don’t hesitate to ask me…I will help you approach Him…He is just a prayer away…no matter where you are…

0 comments:

Post a Comment