The unpredictable

How are you? Did you feel that everything wasn't going to work right? Everything around you seems to show that it is not gonna be okay. But did you consider for just one second that there must be someone watching over you. Someone bigger than any body else. Someone you can count on. Someone who will never let everything to fall apart because He will catch you.

I felt that hand holding me together with all the others. "He's got the whole world in His hands".

Whenever I thought of giving up a voice reminds me that there is Hope in God. Whenever I feel like being broken into pieces a voice reminds me that He will take care of me no matter how fragile I am.

God was right. He is always right. Whenever we think of worrying He replaces it with comfort and hope that there will be a brand new day where He has made everything beautiful in its time.

God is my sunshine after the rain. The moment I choose to entrust everything to Him everything worked out the best way. Everything was more than I wish it could be.

"Our God is Greater. Our God is Stronger. God you are higher than any other. Our God is healer. Awesome in Power. Our God. "

"The God I know righteous and holy. the God I know faithful and true. The God I know my heart beats within me. As He is so are we."

0 comments:

Post a Comment